Re: routing meltdown

  • From: Jon Zeeff
  • Date: Fri Aug 11 14:47:21 1995

Perhaps "policies, procedures & data" is a better word than "protocols" used
in the generic sense.

I want to route things differently based on the time of day, whether
or not a particular network is seeing heavy traffic, and what my
horoscope said today.  I can implement this much more easily on a
workstation where I have source code than I can convince Cisco to
implement it.