Re: Cisco withdrawal email propogation (was Re: withdrawalpropagation)

  • From: dave o'leary
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 16:28:53 1997

If people insist on continuing to discuss this (not that I encourage it :-),
cisco-nsp@cic.net might be more appropriate (yeah, I know Bill, it's
critical to the ongoing operations of the Internet and therefore
deserves discussion on the nanog list and the public has a right to know
blah blah).

					dave