THE END (was: Re: Internic hosage (fwd))

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Sun Mar 22 13:46:18 1998

On Sat, Mar 21, 1998 at 08:46:38PM -0500, Dean Robb wrote:
> My dear Mr. Anderson...you have an axe to grind, and fact/reality won't
> sway you.  You also can't argue logically, as the above proves.  Since you
> have proven yourself a fool, and I have no time for fools, I'll not respond
> to any further silly things you want to say.  The questions posed are
> rhetorical, left as an exercise for the reader in determining the validity
> of your statements.

Round one to Robb, on a TKO.

Let's not have a round two, ok, gentlemen?

Cheers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein             +1 813 790 7592

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com