Re: InterNIC - We put the "I" in incompetent.

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sun Mar 14 13:02:08 1999

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, John Fraizer wrote:

Hmm... same subnet...

RFC 1912 has this to say:

   You are required to have at least two nameservers for every domain,
   though more is preferred.  Have secondaries outside your network.

You could try trading secondary services with someone else or you could
join the ISP/C in order to get use of their three secondary servers.

Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail:
Check the website for my Internet World articles -