Re: Tech contact for Qwest?

  • From: Mohamed Hirse
  • Date: Fri Aug 20 10:57:44 1999

Brian & Mike,

I'm sorry your service needs were not met. In the future please feel free
to escalate your problems to senior engineers within Qwest IP Operations.
Though I understand your frustration, I do not believe NANOG is the
appropriate form for this topic. You can contact me via email at or  I would like to talk off line.

Mohamed A. Hirse
IP Operations
Network Optimization Group
Qwest Communications Inc.