Re: World Trade Center attack

  • From: Miles Fidelman
  • Date: Tue Sep 11 13:37:44 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Martin Hepworth wrote:

> Seen supposed claims on (a sites that actually up and part
> of AP), but everyone and his brother will be putting their hand up for
> this one.

I expect not. Whoever did this has made a LOT of very dangerous enemies.

Personally, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Somebody just expended
a lot of resources to paralyze a lot of the world's decision making
infrastructure - I'm more than a little worried that somebody is about to
make a major military move while everyone's attention is on NY and DC.

Has anybody been hearing news from out of the US about increased military
alerts and such?

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"