Re: ABC News mentions Echelon

  • From: Lucy E. Lynch
  • Date: Wed Sep 12 12:31:21 2001

A recent Echelon report:

Final Report on the existence of a global system for the interception of
private and commercial communications (ECHELON interception system),
European Parliament Temporary Committee on the ECHELON Interception
System, approved September 5, 2001 (~1 MB PDF file)

see also:

Intelligence Programs and Systems

This resource is a comprehensive alphabetical listing of intelligence
programs, including both those for which detailed descriptions are
available, as well as those for which profiles are not yet available.

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon		(541) 346-1774
Cell: (541) 912-7998