Re: NOC Question

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Oct 18 19:50:06 2001

On 10/18/01, Kath <> wrote:

> Curious Question:  What does your NOC look like (Or could you describe it
> any)?  For some companies, it looks like NASA Mission Control
> ( and for others it is
> like a closet with 2 guys inside with one watching DivX rips and the other
> running DOS ping.

	Most I've worked with/in were somewhere in between, but always
	wishing it looked more like Mission Control.

	(Mission Control feels important, which is good for NOC morale.)

J.D. Falk                                 "you can bomb the world to pieces,
<>                  but you can't bomb it into peace"
                                                      -- Michael Franti