Re: Sprint multicast route list

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Thu Jul 11 16:11:56 2002

As part of the status page

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/mbgp.full ,

updated every 6 hours, is a full dump of all of our mbgp peering, including with Sprint.

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/mbgp.sum is a AS list derived from that dump.

Things mbgp have been pretty bad the last week or so - due to e-bone ? 20 or so AS have dropped off.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

Pete Kruckenberg wrote:

I'm doing some analysis of who I might be able to reach via multicast through Sprint.

Sadly, route-views multicast peering with Sprint is not
working at the moment.

I'd appreciate if someone could email me the output from
"show ip mbgp neighbor <sprint peer> received-routes" or
"show ip mbgp" from a Sprint multicast BGP session.

Thanks.
Pete.

--
                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme@multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/