Are you lame? :)

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Fri Jul 26 20:57:17 2002

Hello, NANOGers.

I recently came across a web site belonging to Justin McNutt that lists
all of the lame delegations his name servers have detected.  This is a
great way to share some clue and keep track of errant domains.  I have
received his kind permission to mimic his efforts using data collected
from three of my name servers.  I will update this page weekly, and you
will find it here:

Justin's page is available here:

The DNS root name server statistics are still available, and have moved

My thanks to the authors of the script, which I modified to
suit my purposes.  Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Rob Thomas
ASSERT(coffee != empty);