RE: 60 Hudson

  • From: Drew Weaver
  • Date: Fri Apr 25 14:42:13 2003

	I suppose they are different companies my mistake. However usually
when a company is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, and they sell to
another company it usually does not stand to indicate that the 'teetering on
bankruptcy' organization is going to remain in place after being acquired.
The old FNSI customers are on cogent's network, and they now pay Cogent so
for all useful purposes FNSI is no longer 'operating'. Also a quick look on pretty much says it all.