Re: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcingbogons?

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Wed Apr 30 00:12:03 2003

Back in the day when we had InterNAP transit, I can attest that they were
filtered at _least_ by prefix, by mostly all of the folks who they
acquired transit from.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex@nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --