  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Thu Jun 19 19:07:09 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Randy Bush wrote:

> the providers i know who want irr registration provide their own
> registry for their customers.  if yours does not, there are free
> registries around.

Just in case they don't, or if you'd rather be provider neutral in case
you switch providers or worry the current one will get bought / go under,
there's (totally free), and IIRC, ARIN has their own routing
registry, which I think is free for ARIN members to use.
 Jon Lewis **|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |
_________ for PGP public key_________