North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next | Date Index | Thread Index | Author Index | Historical
PRTC (Puerto Rico Telephone Company)'s DNS Mistake
I personally don't know if there is here anyone monitoring from PRTC, but with thinking there is a possibility to have one I am letting you guys know about the mistake you have in your DNS servers, which you should fix immediately.
As it has given in the example the ip 18.104.22.168 is resolving as 65-23-208-101.prtc.net , however 65-23-208-101.prtc.net is pointed to 22.214.171.124 which is resolving as 66-23-208-101.clients.speedfactory.net.
* Looking up 126.96.36.199
* Resolved 188.8.131.52 to 65-23-208-101.prtc.net
* Looking up 65-23-208-101.prtc.net
* Resolved 65-23-208-101.prtc.net to 184.108.40.206
* Looking up 220.127.116.11
* Resolved 18.104.22.168 to 66-23-208-101.clients.speedfactory.net
hope it gets fixed immediately.