Re: Complaint of the week: Ebay abuse mail (slightly OT)

  • From: Justin Shore
  • Date: Sun Aug 03 19:37:01 2003

I submitted to for this RFC violation almost a
year ago (which they of course accepted):

Companies like this could simply care less.  If you don't run a mail
system with "customers" expecting to receive mail from ebay then I'd
recommend blocking  That would include their subsidiary,, which BTW is also listed on RFCi.  At the least I'd score
their mail against the RFCi RHSBLs and add a score of 1.