RE: Qwest bgp communities

  • From: Williams, Ken
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 20:59:59 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Haesu []
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 5:39 PM
Subject: Qwest bgp communities

Anyone here know if Qwest operates a route server like GBLX, HE, ATT,
that also shows AS209's communities? It would be useful for some bgp

There is one peer in that shows 209 routes,
but unfortunately, that particular peer strips off all 209's
communities. I am trying to troubleshoot a problem where 209:70 set on a
prefix doesn't seem to work/propagate, etc et al.

Or does anyone know of any route-servers run by a Qwest customer/peer
that receives communities? I know that has looking
glass but it doesn't let you run any bgp commands; just ping and
traceroute :-(

If you can assist, please reply to me off-list.

Thank you very much for your time,

Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Consulting, colocation, web hosting, network design and implementation |
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN