Re: Any RBLs still alive that list DSL/Dialup/Cable Modem dynamic addr ranges?

  • From: John R. Levine
  • Date: Wed Oct 15 14:16:53 2003
  • Newsgroups: iecc.lists.nanog

> Are there any RBLs still out there that list cable modem, dialup and
> dsl IPs? (anything dynamically assigned or home users)?

> DIALUPS.MAIL-ABUSE.ORG does not seem to be functioning.

Gee, my zone transfer worked just fine this morning.  You are aware,
aren't you, that you've needed a (frequently no-charge) license to use
the MAPS zones for several years now?

Other lists of dynamic hosts include the DNSBL
and Gordon Feyck's PDL at

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner,,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail