RE: Rx and Tx on a single SMF strand for MANs?

  • From: Peter John Hill
  • Date: Fri Oct 24 14:21:20 2003

gbic form factor. No experience with it, but looks pretty cool for special cases...

Peter Hill

--On Friday, October 24, 2003 2:09 PM -0400 Deepak Jain <> wrote:

A bunch of guys make these in very simple configurations.

There are companies that make a plug-in GBIC that is single attach as well,
but I can't seem to find the URL readily.

Something similar:

Deepak Jain