Re: Anti-spam System Idea

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Sun Feb 15 23:22:37 2004

This topic has been consistently ruled off-topic for NANOG by Merit's staff.
Please respect those of us who don't want to hear about spam here.

For those interested, the IRTF's ASRG is actively studying anti-spam
techniques and I'm sure they'd be interested in hearing all of your ideas
(after you verify they haven't been tried before).

Stephen Sprunk        "Stupid people surround themselves with smart
CCIE #3723           people.  Smart people surround themselves with
K5SSS         smart people who disagree with them."  --Aaron Sorkin