Re: Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall

  • From: James Couzens
  • Date: Wed May 19 19:21:31 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 15:28, Eric A. Hall wrote:

> not connection address, not domain 'owner', but URL->Hostname->IP_ADDR
> What's most interesting about the half-dozen accusations of xenophobia
> I've received (off-list and on) is that they've almost all come from
> foreigners. I promise not to read anything into that. Really.

Fair enough, my apologies on my misinterpretation.  However, I am
curious what source you have for your statistic.  Going through the spam
that I've got access to (and it is a substantial amount allbeit not in
the millions of spam per day) I can't seem to associate the spam with
chinese urls, and certainly not to the extent that you indicate (90%).

James Couzens,
----------------------------------------------------------------- -- ANSI C Sender Policy Framework library -- ANSI C Sender Rewriting Scheme library