RE: Please Check Filters - BOGON Filtering IP Space

  • From: James Laszko
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 00:44:29 2005

> Wash, rinse, repeat for the other 70,000 routers you manage for
> customers... This is definitely NOT a half-rack in a colo fix. Just
> contacting the customers is a feat.

In the same hand, do you know how hard it was to get in touch with
someone at SBC/SBC-IS/PBI/PacBell that knew what the heck I was talking
about -- much less someone that might be able to do something about it?
Every group wanted to point their finger at some other group in the

James Laszko
Pipeline Communications, Inc.