Announcing the 2005 NANOG Program Survey

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Fri Feb 25 21:02:09 2005

In light of the recent discussions about the future direction of NANOG,
the program committee would like your input on the area we can affect
the most: the content of NANOG meetings.

We have created a short survey, and would like to invite all NANOG
list subscribers to participate.  We're interested in everyone's
thoughts, including those of you who have never attended a meeting.

The survey can be reached via the "Community Survey" link on

If you have any questions about the content of the servey, feel
free contact me or the whole program committee (

For any technical issues, contact me directly; I'm the one who threw
this together, so any bugs are my fault.

Thanks for your time,
	Steve (for the pc)