Re: New Outage Hits Comcast Subscribers

  • From: Peter John Hill
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 15:09:37 2005

On Apr 14, 2005, at 11:59 AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
When Comcast goes down at home I hop in the car or walk a few blocks to
one of many wifi outlets (some even free).  Yes, that does make it
difficult to check email or pay bills at 6am in my bath robe, but it
works.

Would I *like* to see Comcast 100% bulletproof?  Sure.  Do I *need* to
see Comcast 100% bulletproof?  No.
I just don't want my wife to complain to me that she could not check her email because "the Internet was broken"

:-)