Re: Schneier: ISPs should bear security burden

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Wed Apr 27 16:50:07 2005

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

Of course there are.

What I'm saying is that too many providers do nothing,
regardless of whether it is a managed (read: paid) service,
or not.

So why don't the market economy work and solve the problem? Because there is no "tax" on pollution?

- ferg

-- Petri Helenius <> wrote:

We owe to our customers, and we owe it to ourselves, so let's
just stop finding excise to side-step the issue.

So are you saying that managed security services are not avaialble for paying consumers in USA?

"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
Engineering Architecture for the Internet or
ferg's tech blog: