Re: having DNS issues?

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Thu Jun 02 00:06:36 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Henry Yen wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:56:20AM +0000, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
> > Not horribly on topic, but perhaps there is a person listening:
> >
> >'s NS servers are -
> >

> whois and "dig +trace" show that's servers are now:
> maybe the dns changes were recently made and are still "in-flight"... (ducks)

i don't think so, the domain was those two earlier today, with NS from dns01/ ... though I've seen this
situation change some throughout the day as well with the dcXlbs1 boxes in
the mix as well. Asking direcly from dns01/02 gets you records for SOME
things but not others and servfail 'often' for

Someone else pointed out that this is not a 'new' situation and has been
the case for about 3-4 weeks so far... their POC's on the domains:

are all invalid/dead/not-answering... perhaps someone will be watching
nanog, perhaps they will continue to be busted :( Oh well.