Re: AS12874 - FASTWEB

  • From: Andrew D Kirch
  • Date: Fri May 26 08:53:07 2006

Bjørn Mork wrote:
md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:

On May 24, Suresh Ramasubramanian <> wrote:

Fastweb seems to think 41/8 is a dsl pool for its users in Turin
Indeed. But that list is a bit old, they are also using 59/8 (in use
in the APNIC region) and a few private DoD networks like 26/8 and 29/8:

Some customers tried complaining, but I understand that this did not
have any effect.
I take it that this means we can use any ip range allocated to Fastweb
as if it were RFC1918 space, including the necessary border filters?

I'd personally contract to build a moat around their NOC for Homeland Security reasons using as many backhoes as I could get on short notice.