Re: link between Sprint and Level3 Networks is down in Chicago

  • From: Matthew Petach
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 19:43:57 2006
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta;; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=cIpe7EzPH+ZnHyX/XemXXzWiEC56Oie/QufTcgzAr5BMGth0n/Eqz56zK48DMXoGF35Tc2jzn9sMZg9+1quj+KS7b2Wi/sw7QDYQ8AkGuEs9NlGqZtqoIyePS1GKZTi5z8CKzHiIZHI3Oiyw9F7bv84N6DSnIQ9wH5JpNUcZ73c=