Re: Researchers ping through first full 'Internet census' in 25 years

  • From: Steve Atkins
  • Date: Fri Oct 12 17:29:05 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Mark Foster wrote:

(If some random dynamic IP host on the other side of the world started hitting my firewall for no apparent reason, i'd be raising my eyebrows too. Of course, these days, I have a much better idea of what is genuinely threatening and what isn't.)

If there weren't a dynamic IP host on the other side of the world hitting my firewall I'd be calling my provider, 'cos I'd know my connection had gone down.

Cheers,
  Steve