Re: Network Operator Groups Outside the US

  • From: Rob Gallagher
  • Date: Wed Jan 16 09:53:41 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:09:48 -0000
"Rod Beck" <Rod.Beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 6. I am not aware of any Dutch per se ISP conferences although that
> market is certainly quite vibrant. I am also disappointed to see the
> Canadians and Irish have next to nothing despite Ireland being the
> European base of operations for Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Yahoo.
> And Canada has over 30 million people. Where is the National Pride?

There is an IENOG (, however I believe it has been
inactive for a long time. Much of the discussion occurs on the INEX
( mailing lists and IRC channel.

Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: