Re: Fourth cable damaged in Middle Eest (Qatar to UAE)

  • From: ' =JeffH '
  • Date: Tue Feb 05 13:05:33 2008

frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> A few afterthoughts after receiving a number of offlist mailings responding
> to my earlier post of yesterday concerning the naval submarine, Jimmy Carter

I will have to read up on that boat.

apropos this subthread, I recommend these two books (I've read both) that lend
insight to what can be candelstinedly accomplished below the surface:

Dark Waters: Insider's account of the NR-1

Blind Man's Bluff: The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage
 By Sherry Sontag, Christopher Drew

SSN-21 Seawolf-class