Re: AboveNet Global Routing issue

  • From: Ross Vandegrift
  • Date: Fri Feb 29 12:38:10 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:04:21PM -0500, John Dvorak wrote:
> Anyone aware if this is causing any bleedover to Sprint?  Seeing massive delays
> (~280+ ms) and drops between Relay, MD ( and San Jose
> (

According to AboveNet, the routing instability has a temporary
solution in place and they are working out the details of a permanent
fix.  Last I heard, they were planning on moving forward with the
scheduled global backbone work that was set for this weekend.

Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."