  • From: andrew young
  • Date: Sat May 31 18:29:22 2008

Speaking of food, ill be going to the Big Apple BBQ fest next weekend:

If you love to eat BBQ, this is a big MUST to cap off your stay in NYC.

if you do decided to go, be sure to get the Fastpass: You dont want to
wait 30 mins online for food. Don't forget a bib and leave your belt at
home. :-)

Andrew Young
Webair Internet Development, Inc
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
FAX: 516.938.5100
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service
you received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly at 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail customercare@xxxxxxxxxx