Re: short Botnet list and Cashing in on DoS

  • From: Matthew S. Hallacy
  • Date: Fri Oct 08 17:38:24 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 09:07:48PM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:

> Those drone armies that lurk on actual real networks are a major problem
> for the networks themselves, but I doubt anyone can blame them for:

Only when they do something about it.

> 1. Worrying about personal privacy of their users, not wanting to bend
> too many rules to fight these drones that *appear* like regular users.

Appear? If you own one of the blocks below, please do something about it.

sadsa``` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
`o`hj`h` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
TaiFrunze [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Crist9597 [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Mihaiul [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Cs` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
__intzu__ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
_ragonul_ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Dragonul_ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
}-{ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
{}- [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Kyia_ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Rupetot [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
awa` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Raz [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
FacFocu [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Cristi-- [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
VandFan [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Dragonul` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Viper18 [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
\op [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Kyia [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
n3fertiti [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
_____i___ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Tzucky [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Cristel` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
ns0 [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Aiuritul [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
dragonul [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Aiure`l [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Avi0n [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Muthi_ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
forgrt [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Qp` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Pasarel [email protected]2-032-218.lax1.dsl.speakeasy.net  Don't Touch Me
`p`p`p [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Dragonel [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
polq [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
`o`o`o`o` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
HanPanga [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Hanga [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
helpMa [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
OrlanDo`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
ionmaria [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Wow` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
heart [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
nicknam`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
_o_o_o [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
apometre [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
mutule [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
sugaciu`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Rezerve [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Sugaci`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
daasd`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Soule [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
IP255 [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Ghidon [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Minea [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Milimetru [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
centime [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
wip` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
ijij [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
_o_ [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
afchd`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Aiureai [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Save- [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Sugativa` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
costi`` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
}-{` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
`o`o`o [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
wacdsfc [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Cruella [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
So`what [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
`o`o [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Dragon-` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
mysql [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
MaArunc [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
InterGame [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Ampulea [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
wadasd` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Vrabie [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Ancas [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Hacker-ul [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Pilotu [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
lamerul [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Muthi [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Pasarelu [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
`o`o``o` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Apometru [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Soare` [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
qwewq [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Imagine [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
SeeN [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Saliva [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
}[} [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Polik [email protected]  Don't Touch Me
Comes [email protected]  Read Only *
Parts [email protected]  Read Only *
Officials [email protected]  Read Only *
BaNNeD [email protected]  Read Only *
Regide [email protected]  Read Only *
ImTheBoss [email protected]  Read Only *
Makara [email protected]  Read Only *
Distrus [email protected]  Read Only *
Read____ [email protected]  Read Only *
Read__ [email protected]  Read Only *
Read_____ ~[email protected]  Read Only *
Read___ [email protected]  Read Only *
Read [email protected]  Read Only *
CapDeTaur [email protected]  Read Only *
Motroi [email protected]  Read Only *
LcShells [email protected]  Read Only *
Cifre [email protected]  Read Only *
Complete [email protected]  Read Only *
ZidaneUs [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterGo [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterRu [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterUk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterCr [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterSk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterRk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterRo [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
InDaHouze [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
ZidaneUs [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterGo [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
AlexWget [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
CheaterRu [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterUk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
A13xandru [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
SmEcHeRu [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
AlexSunos [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
CheaterCr [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterSk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
PuiDePix [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
AlexRoBoT [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
Dumi [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
AlexOut [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
TheHacers [email protected]  Dorohoi-Team
CheaterRk [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
CheaterRo [email protected]  Dorohoi-Hacking-Team !!!
update [email protected]  MariusHacK The Hacker TeaM Dorohoi
AllWanted [email protected]  MariusHacK The Hacker TeaM Dorohoi