Re: Big List of network owners?

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 13:14:46 2004
On 28 Oct 2004, at 13:00, John Underhill wrote:

I have been looking around, but haven't found it yet.. Is there a text list of who owns what netblock worldwide? ISP/Location/Contact. I am not looking for anything searchable, but rather, a large, up to date list that I can import to a database..
Poke around the ftp sites of the four RIRs until you find address registration data. Don't expect to see a single dump format across RIRs.

Joe