Re: Qwest issues in western US

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 11:25:45 2006

>>> Janet Sullivan <[email protected]> 4/4/06 9:09:24 AM >>>
>
>Anyone seeing Qwest issues in the Western US?

What sort of issues are you seeing? I've got a site in CA that's using
Qwest's iQ VPN and it's been intermittently unreachable all morning.
During the short periods I can actually access the router, I'm not
seeing any errors or layer three problems from the site's perspective
(BGP peer isn't flapping, for example.)

I'm just about to open a ticket. We'll see what they say.

John