Re: Network Solutions outage?

  • From: Elijah Savage
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 13:05:00 2006

Here is the scoop.

Dear Valued Partner,

This morning our collocation provider suffered a global outage from 7:56
a.m. to 10:02 a.m. (eastern) that impacted the Network Solutions systems.
The providerís outage affected access to Network Solutions products and
services.  The provider has resolved the issues with their systems and
access to our services has been restored.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. Please
note, you may experience latency today as we continue to restore our
services to full capacity.  If you have any questions regarding this
message, please contact your Partner Support Representative or e-mail us
at