Re: Net Neutrality

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Thu Apr 06 11:35:33 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Eric Pancer wrote:

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 11:18:24 -0400, David Diaz proclaimed...

The list is extremely quiet on Net Neutrality. I cannot find a single
post. I thought this would be a good debate topic.  The usual gov
regulation vs free market argument along side the RBOC vs Everyone
else topic.
North American Network OPERATORS' Group, not North American Network
POLITICIANS' Group. You might have more fun trolling elsewhere :)
You must be living in a curious world where operations is not constantly involved in policy or politics! ;-)