Re: Google AdSense Crash

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Mon Apr 24 16:54:09 2006

Accepted: There was a clue but I did not see it.

No, it was not worth ranting about.
Sorry for the bandwidth.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

Joel Jaeggli wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Henry Linneweh wrote:

Maintenance windows are common on most network service
providers, have been for years.......

In what way does that invalidate the fact that I think it wasn't worth reporting?

-Henry