Get the critical financial assistance you need to continue your studies.
NANOG awards up to (4) $10,000 scholarships every year to eligible undergrad and graduate students in network, electrical, or computer engineering; computer science; and telecommunications*.
Undergraduate and graduate students in one of five fields of acceptable study are eligible to apply for NANOG scholarships, and must also meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a current post-secondary undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in one of the following fields of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only)
- Plan to enroll part-time (at least six credits) or full-time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
- Agree to allow NANOG the use of their biographical and academic information in publications of the college or university, and NANOG, respectively.
NANOG holds one scholarship application period per academic year. The scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America® on behalf of NANOG, and grants awards as stated in the NANOG Bylaws, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, physical appearance, personal appearance, race, color, national origin, or religion (or lack thereof).
Contact the NANOG Scholarship committee for more information.
*Graduate-level telecommunications students, only.