NANOG membership is available to anyone with an interest in Internet operations, engineering, or research, who wishes to further education and knowledge sharing within the Internet operations community.
Members in good standing shall be entitled to the following privileges:
- Voting in all NANOG elections
- Running as a candidate for the Board of Directors
- Serving on administrative committees
- Receiving a $25 discount on standard registration fees for any NANOG conference
Any individual may become a member of NANOG by completing an application and payment of dues. There is only one class of membership, which includes all membership rights and privileges. The term of a membership (12 months) shall begin immediately upon receipt of the member’s application and payment of dues.
- Annual Member Rate $100/year
- Student Discount $50/year
- Multi-year Discount $90/year for 3 or more years
Join NANOG today!
You will need to select Register to create a profile and purchase your NANOG Membership.
Membership Policy Statement
Click here to read the membership policy statement in its entirety.
Members of NANOG must act in accordance with the NANOG/NewNOG Bylaws, Membership Policy Statement, Conflict of Interest Policy, and other policies and procedures adopted by the NANOG Membership or Board of Directors. You agree by submitting this membership application and upon becoming a member of NANOG, to at all times act in accordance with such documents, and to fully support and abide by the policies, as such are modified from time to time.
NANOG Member Information
- View the list of NANOG members.
- Access your profile to review your member information or renew.
- Forgot your password? Click here.
- Click here to access additional NANOG Member information.